As well as support available from your local authority, and opportunities to share and learn from other Gaelic teachers, there is support available from other organisations including:
- Education Scotland is Scotland’s key national agency for promoting improvement in the quality and effectiveness of education, including that of Gaelic Education. Guidance and advice is provided on the curriculum, learning, teaching and assessment.
- Stòrlann Nàiseanta na Gàidhlig – the organisation charged with co-ordinating the production and distribution of Gaelic educational resources throughout Scotland.
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
- CLAS, the Gaelic Secondary Teachers Association
- E-stòras - An Educational Resource from Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
There is also support available from the Gaelic Organisations including Bòrd na Gàidhlig, Comann nam Pàrant, Comunn na Gàidhlig and Fèisean nan Gàidheal. Visit the Bord na Gaidhlig website for more information about the Gaelic Organisations.